Friday, June 20, 2008

2007-2008

its like we're still in the new year mood
when we suddenly realized it was actually in the middle of 2008
did time moving that fast..??
what did i do all these 6 months?
err... nothing....

sigh~

i felt like i just left 2007 yesterday, but when i watch the date
it was already 20 june 2008..
i just want to start a new target for this 2008, but then i have to aim another target for 2009
did i missed so much in 2007...
what did i do for all the 12 months last year?

i was a master student and i still am...
i did thought i waste so much time all these time
i didnt focus so much in my study,, i realized that
i mean, i did focus when it come to the classes i took
i even scored well for most of my subject... (Alhamdulillah)

but, when it comes to my thesis
i just dont have the courage, the spirit to do it
i just hope i have it,
i know i didnt have to wait for that to finished it
but, i'm alone here..
i missed my mum all the time..
i dont blame my supervisor for not doing the best i guess...
i'm sorry to say this
but, she have to learn more to become a good lecturer/supervisor
but its true... (honestly its true!!!!)

but still, all the blame should be put on me.....
now, slowly... i began to focus on my thesis
i dont care if its going to take how much time
but, i will do the best for my master thesis...
i will finish it,,,just give me some time....
people, please understand...............

apart from all that upset story... (isnt it upset?)
2007 is the year i met him...
its also the year i became his fiance..
oh.. how sweet....
its only took a year for me to know him well
to decide the person to be my knight..awww....
to know how much he loves me..
to understand his character well
to understand how much he loves his mother!!
honestly, i'm proud to have him, hes such a lovely son to his mother..
he cared so much about his mother..
and i can see how strong their relationship...
how close they are..and i'm proud i will be part of it...
2007 is also the year my sister became a wife to a lovely man, my abg long
a year my parents dapat menantu..eheh
they were getting old but they still the one i love whole-heartedly...
i just love u both, i mean it!!!

ahh... its already 4 pm...
its true time moving so fast, right?
stop all the last-year-sad-story...
today is already 2008....

and believe it or not, 4 months from now
i will be a wife..
so, lets move on..
when it comes to this marriage thing,
i dont care time moving that fast
so.... october... here i comes!!

eheh.......
till then.
see u at next blog...

if u care, leave any comment...
tatatititutu

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...