Thursday, July 3, 2008

white+purple

wedding oh wedding...

checkout the ticker, its only 3 months and 2 weeks left for the preparation.. oh, i just have another 3 lovely months to spend as a single lady... time moving so fast, i dont have much time to think deeply about a thing, any single thing.. means, the preparation..
what about the wedding that left unattended... i wish i can finish all in one night, but staying so far away from home make things a bit difficult... even, the mood still not there... not able to feel the wedding aura.. ouch...
the important part of the wedding is actually done.. i already book the catering, the hall..the 'mak andam'... even the wedding card has been ordered except i don't give the right map to my house yet..ohh...soon lady, wait okay..what else settled? the souvenir?? of course i didnt do anything on that... i dont even decide what to give and how it will look likes... besides, my mom is the one who in charge of thinking what to give to the guests...
what i want is something special, something that people will keep and appreciate, at least something different.. i was actually just planned not to spend much money on this part, means the souvenir, so i want to find something nice and worthy... but could i?? oh, i have another 3 months to think...
plus, i didnt finish buying my hantaran... did i have enough time to finished all those things?? (yes, you do!).. shoes, handbag..
but hey, i already decide what colour of my wedding..its white and purple.. dont u think is sounds nice and i'm sure it will turn so pretty at the big day.. oh, i wish....


i wasnt plan to take purple at first, but since my mom a.k.a the wedding planner choose a wedding dress which happen to be purple colour, so she got no choice but to say, its purple!! so after some small discussion with my sister a.k.a the wed planner assistant, i thought they choose purple and white... i was actually want white plus some purple for the hantaran n the pelamin... i want it to look soft and pure... suci gitu~hehe...
guests? basically, i want to invite all my friends.. whom still in contact with me and still is a friend... i want people who still care to remember me and still have the feeling that i'm his/her frens, to attend to my wedding... so guys, wait for the invitation ok... other than that, is not in my guests list... why would i invite people who dont care to know anything about me? who dont even reply my comment in friendster or who dont even care to leave any comment after i added them in my fs list...
so people who will be invited, especially my long lost friend, yg teringatkan zaman kanak2 di asrama dulu (oh, i missed that sometimes), come to my wedding, we got lots to catch up! (especially buat yana, ily, tim, jiela, medol)..oh, i missed u guys so much............... i know you all did missed me too... haha, i just knew that... ngee......
above all, i want myself to look great during the day.. to look so pretty that my man wont turn his head away even for a second... ah, just kidding... but, apart from that, i really want to look great... i want to lose some weight... at least i want to have the same body i have during my degree years, if i cant have the body i have during my matrix... what was my weight back then? 46kg?? but of course, i dont want the same body have during schools, i was too skinny until every people said nobody will likes me if i'm not put some weight on.. so now, i bigger even biggerrrrrrrrrr... can i lose 10kgs in 3 months, people?? but proud to say, my man would never complain about my body, not that because he is big and tall, but i know he have a good heart and he just love myself the way i am.. so does me... (some fat people, also complain about their partner, rite??)
moreover, i want to to prepare myself mentally to be a good wife... to take good care of my hubby.. to cook the best foods for him.. to be istri yg mithali... to be.. and more to be...
hehe..

so dear guys, this why i'm loving you.. for giving time of your day, reading my entry...
lots of love from me, bride-to-be....


5 comments:

nina said...

wa, sgt seronok membace blog ini..tahniah...

Anonymous said...

white purple, i like......

blowing in the wind said...

i can feel the happiness in you~
congratz..

boo-lah said...

kak intan.. jgn lupa jemput sy ha...

intan zura said...

akak sure jemput bullah nanti, jgn tak dtg lak~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...